Pearl Harbor - Dole Plantation - Polynesian Cultural Center
About your tour
Your journey starts with a reflective experience at Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial, site of the December 7, 1941 attack. Expert narrators will guide you through events leading up to World War II, and you’ll have time to explore war relics and interactive museum exhibits at the new Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center. You’ll also board the USS Arizona Memorial and remember the tragedy that struck the battleship, now resting on the ocean floor.
Circle Oahu as you head to the North Shore and its world famous surf beaches such as Waimea Bay, the Banzai Pipeline and Sunset Beach. Included is a stop at the Dole Pineapple Pavilion for the chance to enjoy delicious pineapple treats.
As you travel the along the east coast of Oahu, you’ll enter a world of Pacific traditions at the Polynesian Cultural Center. This unique attraction features interactive exhibits on the islands of ancient Polynesia. You’ll meet real-life Polynesians at Island Villages throughout the Center, each revealing unique cultural traditions, authentic demonstrations, stories, songs and dances, and much more. Enjoy a lunch buffet of Hawaiian and Polynesian fare, included with your tour.
- Pearl Harbor and Visitors Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- North Shore Oahu and Haleiwa town
- Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, Banzai Pipeline
- Polynesian Cultural Center
What we love
- Learning the rich, detailed history of the Aloha State, from the arrival of Polynesian explorers to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to current events.
- Hang ten! North Shore beaches like Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Bay offer some of the best surfing on the planet.
- Filling up on sweet pineapple goodness at Dole (tip: try the Dole Whip!).
- A mouthwatering buffet at PCC treats visitors to Hawaii's exquisite local flavors.
What to know
- Consider the tour's length if you have young children. Tour begins around 6:30am and returns around 5:30pm.
- Round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki Hotel is provided. Pick-up location from elsewhere will be no more than 3 minutes from your hotel.
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses are recommended.
- Government-issued photo identification is required.
- No bags are allowed at Pearl Harbor. Bags of any type must be checked during your time at Pearl Harbor. Bag check fee is $3.00.
- Camera lenses must not extend more than 6 inches from the base of the camera.
- Tour will not operate to Pearl Harbor or USS Arizona on December 7, 2013 due to pre-scheduled ceremonies. Punchbowl National Ceremony is closed on all federal holidays except Memorial Day.
Tour Options Details From USD Pearl Harbor/Dole/Polynesian Cultural Center Oahu tour of Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Polynesian Culture Center. $135 Pearl Harbor/Dole/Polynesian Cultural Center from Kona, Big Island Oahu tour of Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Polynesian Culture Center, includes airfare from Kona, Big Island $400 Pearl Harbor/Dole/Polynesian Cultural Center from Lihue, Kauai Oahu tour of Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Polynesian Culture Center, includes airfare from Lihue, Kauai $400 Pearl Harbor/Dole/Polynesian Cultural Center from Kahului, Maui Oahu tour of Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Polynesian Culture Center, includes airfare from Kahului, Maui $400
How to get there
Free Waikiki Hotel Pickup is Included
Enjoy air-conditioning, captain's chairs, and comfortable transportation aboard American-made deluxe mini-coach buses. Please note, due to hotel driveway restrictions pickup locations may be at a consolidated location within walking distance of the hotel. The exact pickup location will be printed on your confirmed tour voucher.
Out of Waikiki Area Pickup
For those with hotels located outside the Waikiki area, or for those staying at a condo or private residence, you must provide your own transportation to Ala Moana Hotel.
Ala Moana Hotel Parking
Free parking is available at the Ala Moana Shopping Center located adjacent to the Ala Moana Hotel. Please do not leave valuables in your car.
A delicious BBQ lunch buffet is included with your tour. A variety of island favorites are featured, including poi, kalua pig and vegetarian entrees. Food and drinks are also available at Pearl Harbor and Dole Pineapple Plantation.
Only registered users can post comments. Login