Pier 7, Honolulu Harbor
The Falls of Clyde is the only surviving fully-rigged, four-masted sailing ship left in the world. Built in 1878 in Port Glasgow, Scotland, she sailed all over the Pacific area. In 1899 she became the first four-masted ship to fly the Hawaiian flag. In 1973 this majestic vessel was entered into the National Register of Historic Places. The Falls of Clyde is currently located in the Honolulu Harbor and is part of the Hawaii Maritime Center.
Located at the Maritime Museum off Nimitz Highway next to the Aloha Tower Marketplace in Honolulu Harbor.
Open 8:30am-5pm daily
Admission to the Hawaii Maritime Center which includes the tour of the Falls of Clyde: $7.50 for adults, $4.50 for children 6-17, Free for children under 6
Pay parking available at nearby public parking lots or at the Aloha Tower Marketplace parking lot.